• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help I need help?

Marshmelllow

I belong to a fellowship in Elvenar and recently I have been kicked out twice, are mages able to kick out ambassadors?,cause I know I definitely have not been inactive recently. Could this be a bug?

Last edited:

Glandeh

I belong to a fellowship in Elvenar and recently I have been kicked out twice, are mages able to kick out ambassadors?,cause I know I definitely have not been inactive recently. Could this be a bug?
Yes, they are. Mages and the AM can remove someone from a fellowwship. Did you perhaps join an open fellowship that was looking for specific players?
I do not have a city on your world, so I can not see the description of the fellowships you were kicked out of. The name of the last one might suggets that they know each other in real life (but that does not have to be true).

Marshmelllow

I joined the fellowship since june I think, I dont think its an open fellowship...., and if its a bug I wonder how I can fix it.
Yes, they are. Mages and the AM can remove someone from a fellowwship. Did you perhaps join an open fellowship that was looking for specific players?
I do not have a city on your world, so I can not see the description of the fellowships you were kicked out of. The name of the last one might suggets that they know each other in real life (but that does not have to be true).

Glandeh

I joined the fellowship since june I think, I dont think its an open fellowship...., and if its a bug I wonder how I can fix it.
No, it's not a bug, so there's nothing to fix. You can try to send the AM a message, they should be happy to have you, imo. Or you can try to find a fellowship with less triggerhappy mages.
Even though there is a confirmation required, it happend to me several times (that I almost kicked a member) It might have happened when the AM or a mage did a round of demotions just before the fellowship adventure.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It might not just be login active. Some have minimums you have to meet, like maintain whatever tourney or Spire points.

BrinDarby

@Marshmelllow ,
Some FSs, have minimum req's they want all
members to abide by or have, yet they let
anyone join, when they could just only accept
applications and prescreen ppl. Then they are
faced with kick'n ppl out that aren't up to snuff.

I'd deff write your former AM, and say WTH ??
Sounds like you could do better with a diff FS
if they're gonna play games with you.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Marshmelllow, just a tip if you join a fellowship in the future, is to check out the Overview and see if they have any special requirements, like making 1000 a week in the tourney or whatever. Then join one where you know you could meet the standards every single week. Some fellowships don't use the Overview, however, so that's not always available. Sometimes people remove a person by accident but that's very rare because there is a confirmation button ... so you have to "accidentally" click two different screens to really kick a person out.

I've seen it happen where they were saving a slot for a high roller, but one of their team members didn't realize it and invited another player in. The mage that was waiting for the high roller to come in got mad and kicked the person out to reopen the slot. When that happened in my fellowship while I wasn't there, I was furious. The person who came in had done nothing wrong and shouldn't have been treated that way.

Just keep trying ... there are a lot of fellowships who really need players, and I'm sure you'll find a good fit soon.