• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I play in the Arendyll provence

DeletedUser8047

Just recently started playing and started a fellowship yesterday. I was wondering if anyone knows how to trade with fellowship members?

Calenmir

If you are asking if you can 'limit trades' to offer only to your FS, that's not possible. However to see only the trades put up by your FS there is a box you can tick. It's on the Accept Offers tab (which is the screen that you see when you open the trader) in the top left corner. Just 'tick' the box and you will see only the trades put up by your FS.

DeletedUser8047

Ok, and thank you for the valuable info though I am looking for a better understanding on how trades with fellowship members are free. :)

Calenmir

Well, because you are in a FS together that puts you all in the same grouping. So no matter where they are on the world map (even if you haven't discovered them through scouting) you will never see a Trader Fee. You don't need to do anything special to avoid that fee. So if you place a trade Offering 100 marble and Demanding 100 steel - that is exactly what they will all see (with no fee added).

DeletedUser8047

Ah ok, thanks for the help. Do you understand how tournaments work. I read up on it and it says the first tournament will be located in the closest marble province. I am confused on what that is exactly.

AtaguS

On your world map, each province you scout yields a particular goods relic. You will see the good as an image. As you scout these provinces, they become eligible provinces for tournaments of that particular good, when a tournament is going on. So, a marble tournament will open up in the exact spot on your world map where you scouted a marble province. The first one is the one closest to your city. Then, as you complete the tournaments in those provinces, more will become available in other marble provinces that you may have scouted further from your city. In each tournament there are multiple rounds that you can play every (I believe) 16 hours, so keep replaying the same tournament in the same province for more rewards and a higher score.

Also, someone can fact check this for me, as it's only a vague memory, but I think you have to unlock a certain amount of tech on the tech tree before you can participate in tournaments? Again, not sure on that one.

Hope that helps.

Calenmir

Tournaments run weekly (from Tuesday to Saturday). Each week is a different good and they run in this order: Marble, Steel, Planks (which are the Tier 1 goods), Crystal, Scrolls, Silk (Tier 2 goods), Elixir, Magic Dust, and Gems. Everyone is automatically eligible to play in the tournaments.

Now around you on the world map are provinces. Each one is represented by a different good. So for this week's tournament all Marble provinces where you've scouted and cleared the whole province will 'hold' a tournament. The nearest marble province to you will hold the first tournament in round 1. In your case, marble is your boosted good and the nearest province is directly north (or at the 12 o'clock position) of your city. That will be your 1st tournament.

Edited: I see someone has answered. Hope this helps anyway.