• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I Received Only One Dragon Bonus

DeletedUser26654

I received one dragon bonus but I have four cities in 4 DIFFERENT worlds using the same email. Is it only one dragon per email address? If so, that stinks.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You know Inno makes the rules and they don't HAVE to say "only 1 per account." They could say, "one per city," or "one per world" or even, "fifty per world, city, and/or account!" I'm just saying this because it does strike me as a bit too conservative to give a way something which isn't going to be used by many, to just one per account. If you are giving away something for free that isn't worth anything to most, why not appear to be truely generous and pour it on? It isn't like it costs a lot to say, "give them another, and another, and another..." Of course, maybe there is a warehouse of these things and we really can virtually empty it?

AJ

LisaMV

You know Inno makes the rules and they don't HAVE to say "only 1 per account." They could say, "one per city," or "one per world" or even, "fifty per world, city, and/or account!" I'm just saying this because it does strike me as a bit too conservative to give a way something which isn't going to be used by many, to just one per account. If you are giving away something for free that isn't worth anything to most, why not appear to be truely generous and pour it on? It isn't like it costs a lot to say, "give them another, and another, and another..." Of course, maybe there is a warehouse of these things and we really can virtually empty it?

AJ
I agree - seems odd. Each city should get one! Why not? It is not like we can trade them around and sneak all 3 or 4 into one city. Seems irrationally stingy, now that you mention it. Hmm!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I received one dragon bonus but I have four cities in 4 DIFFERENT worlds using the same email. Is it only one dragon per email address? If so, that stinks.
Yes, it is only 1 free gift per account. The gift went to the first city you logged into. However if you would prefer it to be in a different city other than the one you received it in, contact support. They can switch it from 1 city to another.