• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I recon some of you are very pissed!!

DeletedUser6368

From I have read, they are changing around the bonus buildings we got from tournaments, I can sense that the players to blame for this that pay big $$$$$ to play whined that they wanted those buildings to be able to be upgraded.

Played so hard to get where I am now, I feel a little-devastated form this. Ready to quit, but you know INNO don't care for the ones who don't pay $$$ to play this game.

Yes , I just erased all of those buildings and started building only regular culture and residences no more tournament buildings for me , no more battle since last year and very little chat since chat is messed up before and after every tournament for me . I am just about done with the devs . if it were not for my friends I would have been gone after the battle upgrade last year . My group is looking for a different game at least most of them to move on to .Every upgrade has been a downgrade for along time here .

Calenmir

Yes, they keep making promises in beta about either checking and changing the buildings (in case the changes were to devastating - and they were) or making spells available - neither have happened. But then they tell you not to sell the buildings because the spells are coming. What they clearly don't get is folks can't sit around with worthless buildings on the off chance that the 'next' update might bring spells. And they further won't say how you get them or how many it takes to upgrade back to where you were before this fiasco.

bkbajb

Yes, it sucks but I will deal with it. I lost over 500 pop in 1 city. I threw my temper tantrum and started upgrading.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
From I have read, they are changing around the bonus buildings we got from tournaments, I can sense that the players to blame for this that pay big $$$$$ to play whined that they wanted those buildings to be able to be upgraded.

Played so hard to get where I am now, I feel a little-devastated form this. Ready to quit, but you know INNO don't care for the ones who don't pay $$$ to play this game.

Players who spend $$$ don't have much if any problem since they have magic residences and magic workshops. Most spenders don't need to be able to upgrade event buildings since they get the next ones that come out anyway. Also, most spenders are perfectly happy with the blueprints to upgrade their magic buildings instead of spending 320 diamonds each. I'm pretty sure it was the free or spend a little players who harped on wanting to be able to use blueprints to upgrade event buildings. Hence the re-balance to deliver what those players wanted.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Players who spend $$$ don't have much if any problem since they have magic residences and magic workshops. Most spenders don't need to be able to upgrade event buildings since they get the next ones that come out anyway. Also, most spenders are perfectly happy with the blueprints to upgrade their magic buildings instead of spending 320 diamonds each. I'm pretty sure it was the free or spend a little players who harped on wanting to be able to use blueprints to upgrade event buildings. Hence the re-balance to deliver what those players wanted.
It was actually the DEV's that said they would make another use for blue prints for those that don't buy diamonds or the magic buildings,( I buy diamonds just don't spend them on Magic buildings) so there was a use for them if a player won some blueprints, but didn't want or have the magic buildings.(or wasn't a diamond buyer)

Last edited:

Shauna

I've paid in a few diamonds and I got minus 2K in one of my cites. Wondering how we will be obtaining the spell that upgrades the buildings. If its 10 chests only, then I'm in big trouble. lol

DeletedUser6368

I've paid in a few diamonds and I got minus 2K in one of my cites. Wondering how we will be obtaining the spell that upgrades the buildings. If its 10 chests only, then I'm in big trouble. lol
In my FS we're lucky to get 5 chests, if that is the case where we only get the upgrade spell through the weekly tournament, then I will be absolutely deleting my account.

DeletedUser2581

I had just under 900 population in one of my cities, when I came on today I had -18 what heck INNO.
I am in the negative today by almost 3000 population and 20,000 culture. It doesn't look like a balancing to me. I have had to work to be able to upgrade my factories and now I can't even think about it. I might just quit playing. Doesn't seem worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4955

I'm posting around a negative 1200 population plus the 300 or so I had are lost. Basically, 1500 down. I was getting population through my AWs. So maybe that is what they adjusted. I don't buy diamonds much, so getting space and population was already tough. Now I'm in 'population debt' and I didn't do the spending!

DeletedUser6368

I'm posting around a negative 1200 population plus the 300 or so I had are lost. Basically, 1500 down. I was getting population through my AWs. So maybe that is what they adjusted. I don't buy diamonds much, so getting space and population was already tough. Now I'm in 'population debt' and I didn't do the spending!
Basically, they nerfed the tournament buildings we won from them in 2016 early 2017 and are not given out anymore. If I am going to stay playing (depends on how we have to upgrade tournament buildings) I have read you can win spells when you get the tenth chest (I do not know if this is a fact) if that is the case I will just delete them build the normal culture and build more residences.

CUTMAN

Some of us spent good money to buy diamonds to finish these stupid events to get those promised buildings. Now Inno steals from us .Will they be changing the name of this game to Liars Cheats and Thieves , a fantasy game of how badly Inno can rob you and keep[ you playing .
INNO YOU SUCK .

WolfSinger

@SoggyShorts - do you know if Elvenstats is able to track "active" players? I was wondering if they were - if they could post the number of "active" players from prior to the change and then about a week or so after. We see all these people talking about quitting - would be interesting to see if anyone follows through and how many.

I know this will be kinda difficult and I don't know if that is something Elvenstats can even do.

The Unbeliever

Basically, they nerfed the tournament buildings we won from them in 2016 early 2017 and are not given out anymore. If I am going to stay playing (depends on how we have to upgrade tournament buildings) I have read you can win spells when you get the tenth chest (I do not know if this is a fact) if that is the case I will just delete them build the normal culture and build more residences.
Yes, Inno has done the RIGHT thing by rebalancing the 2016 Summer + Winter event buildings along with a couple of the early 2017 event buildings (iirc, only the Valentine's buildings?
The last thing Elvenar needs is to go down the "Forge of Broken" path, whereby the more veteran players who scored fields of OP event buildings make it impossible for newer players to even have a chance.

Does it hurt in the short term? Absolutely it does. But c'mon, you have to admit that these buildings were disgustingly OP when you would routinely see cities with fields of Winter Stars, Candy-cane Trees & Glossy Gardens, supporting over a dozen factories... especially when those culprit buildings were even 3+ chapters behind a city's current chapter?!
Where's the challenge or the balance there?

And no, it was never the "diamond players" who wanted this change, but rather the vast majority of non-paying players who either;
a) have/will never have any Magic buildings & thus were collecting stacks of useless bp's.
b) the many, many players who hated always being forced to delete their lovely & hard won event buildings within maybe 3-4 weeks of planting them in their cities.

So now, we have the upgrade option so that we can grow our very rare & typically event exclusive buildings as we continue on through the game.
Hell, with this new ability who knows, maybe it will actually encourage more people to participate in the tournaments?!:eek::eek:;)