• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I recon some of you are very pissed!!

DeletedUser3507

Anything over 1 day is just scarry...So 12 relics.
I cooked 24 gold spells for FA... I keep my MA too busy for 1 day spells really.
And if they were 1 day spells I still would buy them instead of tying up my MA.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
And if they were 1 day spells I still would buy them instead of tying up my MA
Well that is unexpected. It appears my valuation of diamonds and blueprints might be way off. Perhaps a moderately expensive/time consuming RR spell in the MA is possible after all, and may not be overpowered.

Then again, you did say you would consider upgrading magic buildings even if the price was 2,000 diamonds which is $500 per chapter.... maybe it's you who is crazy lol

Caseybaby

I went from over 3,000 in population to -3,000. I sold off one of the extra factories I had built to support Elemental productions and got back what I lost and more. For the record, I have completed through Elementals and have never spent any money.

DeletedUser3507

I finished Elementals months ago and actually gained pop. So I feel your pain, I do not use to many event buildings because of there random readjustments, but I use diamonds alot having an entire magic city.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I finished Elementals months ago and actually gained pop. So I feel your pain, I do not use to many event buildings because of there random readjustments, but I use diamonds alot having an entire magic city.

Same here but I do use event buildings mostly for swapping them out for new decoration value :p I did lose on unicorns & cages but not enough to be noticeable.

Calenmir

@SoggyShorts I'm not far enough along that any real supply need has become an issue that Instants can't solve (my largest city is in Woodelves). Further, I get enough workshop spells from tournaments. So making them has only been a 'need' in one city and that was for a very short time. While I get what you are saying (ditch one or two and use spells constantly - my job prohibits that as being effective - retail with inconsistent schedules - so using them and then them being still active when I next can get on wastes the spells). I will keep your advise in mind, but right now, all my MAs sit useless unless there is an event in progress (6 cities and no MA activity).

I am using the spells today (day off) and was building so it drained my supplies, but as a rule it's not a functional building for me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Calenmir
If your schedule is such that
  1. casting a PoP,
  2. collecting supplies
  3. resetting
  4. collecting again before spell wears off
doesn't work, then wouldn't running the KP spell be a good idea for you? If you are sometimes AFK for 12+ hours, then you must be losing KP.
It's less important now than it used to be(with KP pack rewards and mobile), but I've had an inspiring meditation spell active for over 12 months now.

So supplies, KP, goods, or even culture all have some purpose. Even cooking spells now and saving them for the dragon abbey is a good idea.
Since relics have almost no purpose other than being cooked into spells, choosing to let the MA sit idle still seems wasteful to me.

Calenmir

Your relics statement makes sense. I should do that so that down the road I won't be 'hoping' for a big win from the tournament.

But yes, I actually lose a LOT of KP. Until you brought it up, I used to keep my (small cache of) KP spells for when I need to go visit my parents. And haven't actually thought about using them for 'work' purposes.

You are making some good points. Perhaps I can stockpile a few spells, especially the KP spell and use them for work purposes. I might actually move along faster! Bless!

Cal

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
IF Inno had been more aware of the actual player, they would have done the one thing that would have saved all the angst. Rebalance the event buildings in order to correct the balancing mistakes that they made. BECAUSE they were doing that, if they had given us the option to put the affected buildings into storage or if they had had the update put the buildings into storage so that we could decide which we wanted to keep in our city that would have been a tiny bone to help with the absolute shock to the city that mine rec'd.

The Unbeliever

IF Inno had been more aware of the actual player, they would have done the one thing that would have saved all the angst. Rebalance the event buildings in order to correct the balancing mistakes that they made. BECAUSE they were doing that, if they had given us the option to put the affected buildings into storage or if they had had the update put the buildings into storage so that we could decide which we wanted to keep in our city that would have been a tiny bone to help with the absolute shock to the city that mine rec'd.
Just keep pestering & spamming the ever living gak out of the Q&A's and such, asking for a "Store Building Kit" item. ;)

Keep in mind, we asked, begged, whined, passive-aggressively demanded the 'Upgrade event Building' bp/spell for over a year... and now it's on the 'coming soon' horizon.
If we kick up enough of a stink, then I think it's safe to believe that eventually Inno will also port over some of the other critical FoE items. (like those Store Building Kits we so badly want:) )

What makes me the maddest about the whole rebalance, is that the new spell that made the rebalance necessary still hasn't been introduced yet. If INNO was going to wait over 3 weeks to bring out the new spell, it could have given us a week or two to prepare for the rebalance.