• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I Remember when

• Thread starter DeletedUser6572
  • Start date

DeletedUser6572

I Remember when ...

I thought the spot of whispering trees was soo pretty, and I couldn't wait to unlock it. :p

DeletedUser1996

I remember when . . .

I thought folks that had more than 20000 ranking points were like gaming Gods :p

Gath Of Baal

I remember when, I started my first city one afternoon, then looking at the clock later to see that 9 hours had passed in a blink...

DeletedUser3821

I remember when, I first saw the silk manufactory mushrooms and fell in love with them, but thought I'd never advance far enough to have one.
(I have 3)

DeletedUser10462

i put my "remember when" in a different forum......about polishing......

DeletedUser8752

I remember when my neighbors seemed to have such big cities.

(Mine is now bigger than the majority of them)

DeletedUser10462

it is fun seeing the different levels of the players......sometimes my eye dosen't know where to relax in some of those super developed cities. i also don't like my main hall being overly ornate, but oh well, cannot go backwards......(i never use a single period!)

DeletedUser8847

I remember when....

I didn't knew anything else than that, that Elvenar is a strategy game