• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I won 480 orcs in the event - where did they go?

MagicPagan

Cannot find the 480 orcs I won. See the two screenshots - one of the prizes, the other of my army camp.
orcs.jpg

Army Camp.jpg

Alram

Flippers just flip
In between your coins and your goods box on top of screen is a round elvenar tree icon. Check there. It's where all my orcs live.

MagicPagan

In between your coins and your goods box on top of screen is a round elvenar tree icon. Check there. It's where all my orcs live.
Yay, they are there!

Now, how do I get to them when I'm fighting? They don't show up in my choice of troops. Chapter 8, Sinya - have barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp.

rvtdragon1

These are not the fighting Orcs that you train in your Military buildings. These are orcs that you will produce in the Armories after you have entered the Orc chapter (8, I think.) They are used for catering encounters (once you reach ring 11 on the world map, tourney and Spire), upgrading buildings and some other things I cannot think of right now. And yes, after they appear you will always need them.

MagicPagan

These are not the fighting Orcs that you train in your Military buildings. These are orcs that you will produce in the Armories after you have entered the Orc chapter (8, I think.) They are used for catering encounters (once you reach ring 11 on the world map, tourney and Spire), upgrading buildings and some other things I cannot think of right now. And yes, after they appear you will always need them.
Okay, so they are truly a resource. Thanks for the explanation.

Raccon

Interestingly enough, except for fully evolved brown bear, orc warriors have never been included in any sort of reward or culture buildings such as bumblebee stables or grounds of orc strategist!

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Interestingly enough, except for fully evolved brown bear, orc warriors have never been included in any sort of reward or culture buildings such as bumblebee stables or grounds of orc strategist!
Brown Bear does give a few orc warriors at low levels.