• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ICE DRAGONS

• Thread starter DeletedUser16914
  • Start date

DeletedUser16914

ICE DRAGONS WANT YOU!

We are founded by 2 players who wanted to dedicate ourselves into truly helping New players or new cities grow and become strong players. Now we have another Mage who is just amazing.

We give building and trading tips, inside and outside FS. How to win battles easier and teaching how game organization can make you an asset no matter what your size.

Come join a FS that with only 5 and 6 players, completed two whole paths in the recent FS Adventure, and have been able to open 2 chests in Tourneys. Now we are up to 15 players and we can do so much more with YOU! UPDATE 21 members and typically clear 3 chests in tourney, complete at least 2 paths, we want your help!!

We need scrolls and Gems boosted players above all, but all are considered as we are still growing and looking for dedicated members. Must be active and follow the rules posted in Overview. We have had a lot of fun in a short time and want to keep growing ;-) Large cities are ALSO welcome of course. We are young but the help benefits and KP points we could give will still be beneficial.

Come PLAY!! If you don't stay, we will not judge. There are many fellowships for everyone;-)

-Peyta
frost-dragon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5620

I would like to be considered for your Fellowship. I am an avid player and My boosts are Steel, Scrolls and Elixir. I have been playing this game almost 4 years now and play in several worlds. I enjoy the Tournaments and the team I am currently with has dwindled over the last year down to five active members.Hard to make any headway that way. I do my visits 3-4 times per week and currently take on the Tournament by myself. I have no Idea how to switch teams because in my other 5 world I play in I have always been there. I also like chat and stats.

DeletedUser16914

Hi Madea, I tried looking you up to send an invite but if you are still interested we are open arms especially if you will help in FS adventure starting soon! ;-) Hope I reach you in time ;-)
-Peyta