• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Icons in traders window

Emily198097

I HATE the icons!
Also, on another note, I think Inno must have stock in mice. I swear I click my mouse 2000 times an hour in this game to do different things. For example, in the misty forest when I have to buy candles and I need 10 of them I have to click 20 times. Click to buy, click for awesome, click to buy, click for awesome. It would be nice to have a "purchase quantity" option for this. Or, when trading, "how many of this offer would you like to place" option.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This is currently only on Beta, so you need to take your complaint to the Beta forum if you want someone to listen to it. The people who run the rest of the servers have no control over what happens on Beta.