• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

IDEA: enable copy paste text

DeletedUser1230

I do not know if it is just my operating system or browser, but I would like to be able to copy and paste text in the chat and for messages. I want to send info to new members and have to type it out each time! I am using the latest mac os and firefox. Thanks It is so tiresome to have to constantly type in the same info! Also, today someone posted a link to info in the wiki forum re magic academy and links do not work.

DeletedUser61

I agree, but there is a work around.
  • Double click in the frame the contains the desired text. (Nothing obvious will happen.)
  • Right Click and select Settings
  • Click on Close, and the text in the frame will be highlighted
  • Ctrl+C will copy it

DeletedUser9058

I do not know if it is just my operating system or browser, but I would like to be able to copy and paste text in the chat and for messages. I want to send info to new members and have to type it out each time! I am using the latest mac os and firefox. Thanks It is so tiresome to have to constantly type in the same info! Also, today someone posted a link to info in the wiki forum re magic academy and links do not work.
Yes I absolutely agree 100%, I try to communicate with all my neighbors and copy paste would help sooo much:)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You can copy and paste, normally, while you are composing. Not being able to copy after the message is sent is because it's not a proprietary text box, but a Flash object. Katwijk's message above has accurate instructions for copying from a message after it is sent.