• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ideas

Matthias4433

so about the moonstone librarys, many people have multiple and good for them , im one of them who took advantage of that back in the day , but its unfair for newer people , i mean at least put it out again so ppl can have at least 2 this is just my opinion, and i think many should agree with me , getting enough cc's and spell fragments is hard enough for newer players, please reconsider, also a maybe unique event that does something weird, that gives spell fragments , teleports, petfood and perhaps inspiring meditations, and a green orb cc, you could make the building give it once every 4 days so its not over powered, , just a suggestion, hopefully that those agree will upvote this post share this post, we are the customers

heres a forum https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/a-new-game-idea.31093/

Lady Dastardly

They haven't switched the endless scrolls or the moonstone sentients.
I'm pretty sure they did, though. Endless Scrolls is now boosted T2 +1, the Gum Tree is boosted T4 and the Moonstone Gate is boosted T4 for Ch. 12 & 13 and boosted T6 for Ch. 14 -up. I know the Scrolls was changed because mine give me silk or crystal now, but I'm moonstone boosted so I can't check the others with my own cities to verify.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I agree w/ @Lady Dastardly
They have changed all the Moonstone pieces to boost+1. At certain chapters they change to sentient goods; not far enough to know if that happens again when you reach Ascended goods.
My crystal boosted city (with now 76million scrolls and counting) is still scrolls from 'Endless Scrolls'.
My scroll boosted city is now silk, still from 'Endless Scrolls'.
You can look up the Moonstone set on Architect, set the various chapters and see when/how upgrading to the next chapter changes things.
Or, you can look at the original Announcement of the changes in Dec 2021 and see the chapter groupings explaining which chapters/boosts produce which goods.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm pretty sure they did, though. Endless Scrolls is now boosted T2 +1, the Gum Tree is boosted T4 and the Moonstone Gate is boosted T4 for Ch. 12 & 13 and boosted T6 for Ch. 14 -up. I know the Scrolls was changed because mine give me silk or crystal now, but I'm moonstone boosted so I can't check the others with my own cities to verify.
You're right ... I'll delete the wrong info. Thanks!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I'm in chapter 18. My Gum Trees give me...gum. My gates give me bismuth and my endless scrolls gives me silk. I'm boosted in steel, scrolls and dust. So my gum trees deliver sentient gum, which is T4 (equal to T1 boosted+1 [steel+1, which is planks]). My endless scrolls deliver silk which is T2 (equal to T2 boosted +1 [scrolls +1, which is silk)], my gates deliver bisumth, which is T6 (equal to T3 boosted +1 [dust+1]

From this we see the Gum tree gives T4, the gate T6, the endless scroll T2 and the mana tree, mana. the library itself gives spell fragments and CC.

Nothing, in my case, gives me T3 or T5. I wonder if earlier or later chapters bump the Gate to T3 or T5? Nothing appears to give ascended goods, unurium or seeds (maybe in the future?)

AJ

defiantoneks

othing appears to give ascended goods, unurium or seeds (maybe in the future?)
i have (or have had) parts of library that kick out seeds. they graduate from mana at some point. i will poke around and see what i have.

update: i think they graduated to gum, maybe. will be easier to tell in the morning when i collect.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 849994935

it's maddening how hard spell frags are to come by if you like to craft. just inside chap 5 on 2 cities and it's near impossible. the spire only gives so many. I never thought I'd be hoping for them so much. and it seems in every world I'm in now, there is a serious scroll shortage.
New cities have no option to get frags but also no option to use them prior to unlocking crafting 1/3-1/2 way thru ch 3. We're forced to build the MA in ch 1 but can only produce Pop & EE. We can't disenchanted anything either. With spire locked away until ch 5 and tourney in ch 4 I hv zero chance of doing anything meaningful any time soon

Flashfyre

it's maddening how hard spell frags are to come by if you like to craft. just inside chap 5 on 2 cities and it's near impossible. the spire only gives so many. I never thought I'd be hoping for them so much. and it seems in every world I'm in now, there is a serious scroll shortage.
As with any resource-management simulation, how you manage your resources is a major part of the challenge presented to you. If everything came to you in abundance, you would never have to make the hard decisions about what to spend them on. Nor would you have to develop budgets, saving up certain resources for the right purchase instead of spending impulsively.
Personally, I run the Spire every week to at least Silver level, some weeks to Gold, and able to keep my spell fragments between 35K and 55K; I don't craft everything that comes along in the MA, unless there's an FA going on, when I need lots of VVs. I don't disenchant much, either, although after some events I have a plethora of useless buildings that are only worth the spell fragments they can give me.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
We're forced to build the MA in ch 1 but can only produce Pop & EE.
This is normal. I looked at my tech tree, which is not under the new system. MA is unlocked in Chap 1 but Magical Inspirations is not unlocked til Chap 3. Only PoP and EE until Chap 3 in the old system too.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
The new research tree also has the MA unlocked in chapter 1 with power of provision and ensorcelled endowment enchantments. Chapter 3 unlocks the combining catalysts. Further along in chapter 3 magical manufacturing and inspiring meditation enchantments are unlocked.

Deleted User - 849994935

This is normal. I looked at my tech tree, which is not under the new system. MA is unlocked in Chap 1 but Magical Inspirations is not unlocked til Chap 3. Only PoP and EE until Chap 3 in the old system too.
Except under the old system u cud craft. As soon as u built the MA you got 10cc and 1k frags, u cud disenchanted stuff & produce CC, u cud craft things from the recipe menu. Under the new system u can't craft anything, only produce Pop & EE
20220625_103407.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SuNaya Dark

Hi.
Relative newbie here with 2 cities in beginning of Chapter 3 each (one in Arendyll and one in Kholenaar).
My Crafting choices sometimes include a 1x1 Gum Tree that appears to also give out Magic Dust (which will be a boosted supply for me half-way through Chapter 3 for each city).
My Question: Is it worth the investment of 2 CCs and 750 Spell Frags for a "baby city" to craft this item, and will it actually produce Magic Dust, or will I end up with Tree Gum that can't be used until much later in the game?
Any advice is appreciated, but there's a time-limit. I have 90 minutes from this post to choose, or I have to wait for it to cycle through again (this last time that was several weeks).

Thank you.
- SuNaya Dark

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
The gum tree is a part of the moonstone library set which is a good set to get. It will give you magic dust at your chapter and for quite a few chapters to come, I would get it. Here is a link to the wiki's set page. You will find the moonstone library set at the very bottom, hit the expand button to open it up and see more about it..

Last edited: