• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Identifying Mobile Players

DeletedUser14866

Hi, relatively new Archmage here, trying to grow an active Fellowship. With the limitations that mobile players have (ie no tourneys or adventures, etc), we've been trying to acquire full version players only, but it seems impossible to figure out if someone is full or mobile, until we can chat with them (after we've admitted them to the Fellowship). This is really frustrating, as there are a lot of mobile players. (don't get me started on how stupid it is to create a mobile version that allows players to join Fellowships that they can't participate in)

Is there any way to ID which version an applicant is using, before they join up? I love my mobile Fellows but we can't get anywhere without full version folks! thanks

DeletedUser9601

No. Since the versions aren't exclusive (a player can access the game via mobile and browser), there's no way to differentiate.