• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

If You Could Travel Though Time What Would You Do?

DeletedUser4195

If you could change ONE thing and you only had ONE trip through time, into the future or back to the past, what would you do? Would it be something earth shattering like stopping Hitler's rise to power? Would you bring back the cure for cancer from the future? Would you repair a broken relationship? Would you pick next weeks winning lottery numbers? Think about it... ONE TRIP, ONE CHANGE.

DeletedUser61

Hmmmm, I'm already good looking, so there's no need to fix that.

I'd stop the destruction of Library of Alexandria. We lost a HUGE amount of ancient information when the library was burned, and I'd suggest that the Dark Ages would have been avoided, as well as the Inquisition.

DeletedUser4812

Good answer Katwijk!
I have never thought about that or contemplated what implications that might bring! :cool:

DeletedUser2963

Next weeks lotto numbers. I am a Sci-Fi fanatic, no way changing the past could ever end well. Save the library, faster techno advancement...Napoleon has NUKES......just sayin. ...Sorry I just read thru the corrupt a wish thread

DeletedUser3468

Time travel is really tricky... so many possible outcomes. If I could just travel back to observe and not interfere with things, seeing the 7 wonders of the ancient world would be amazing!

DeletedUser4333

hmmm, not marry my first husband, nor my 2nd. 3rd one is still questionable... oh wait, that is too many things. Ok.. let's see... world peace. No, that needs to go in a different thread. Never-mind, I need to think on this more.