• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

If you sell an Ancient Wonder, can you build it again later?

MagicPagan

One of the members of our FS has just asked that question. She needs space and doesn't think she's getting the bang for the buck from the AW.

MagicPagan

Okay, that's what I thought. I told her first, I'd look at teleporting some large culture buildings before seeing all that KP go bye-bye...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If she has any culture buildings in her city that had to be bought from the building store, for a quest or something, those can all be sold because they get out of date and mostly useless pretty fast. Anything that can be won from an event is usually better.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@MagicPagan She can always rebuild it. A better question is, should she get rid of it in the first place? Which AW does she want to ditch, what level is the AW, and what chapter is the player? Also, does she mainly fight or cater? All of these factors would be relevant to my question.