• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

If you were stranded on an island …

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
If you were stranded on an island …
Using forum players names only
Who would you want to be there with you and why …

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Alram because penguins can swim like torpedoes and I swim more like a rock. Her flippers just flip. They'll get me off that island.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
I’d want the following
@SoggyShorts, @Enevhar Aldarion, @Mykan, @Dominionofgod , @Alram, @Ashrem, @ajqtrz @Henroo .. they could handle building the shelter and other needed facilities
@ed1960 @BrinDarby to oversee and make sure things were being done correctly
@Queen of Snacks and @MaidenFair, @Darielle, @Gkyr, @samidodamage, @The Fairy will be helpful for food and beverage control
@crackie of course to battle anything we are up against and hunting :D
@FairyInBellbottoms , @Myne, @free-spirit for entertainment purposes
And of course @Astram for security control
With those few peeps alone , we could have a hell of a island , while I sat back and watched making sure everyone was nice to each other:D:p

Oh and @Sir Squirrel to make our Welcome To Our Island sign !

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I’d want the following
@SoggyShorts, @Enevhar Aldarion, @Mykan, @Dominionofgod , @Alram, @Ashrem, @ajqtrz @Henroo .. they could handle building the shelter and other needed facilities
@ed1960 @BrinDarby to oversee and make sure things were being done correctly
@Queen of Snacks and @MaidenFair, @Darielle, @Gkyr, @samidodamage, @The Fairy will be helpful for food and beverage control
@crackie of course to battle anything we are up against and hunting :D
@FairyInBellbottoms , @Myne, @free-spirit for entertainment purposes
And of course @Astram for security control
With those few peeps alone , we could have a hell of a island , while I sat back and watched making sure everyone was nice to each other:D:p
I'll be the bread baker ... heck, I haven't had a store bought loaf in years, so I should be able to handle that. :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I'll be the bread baker ... heck, I haven't had a store bought loaf in years, so I should be able to handle that. :)
Oh noes. Are you one of them sourdough culture people? Paging @MaidenFair...
As an equal opportunity offender, I label sourdough people as "other", along with marble boosted players.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
That sounds suspiciously like latrine duty...
"One, two, three, not it!"

free-spirit

My role comes with a lot of responsibilities. I will trade you. If you say no, we're all going to starve to death. For the betterment of the group, I think you should say yes.

If I'm stranded on an island, I will probably starve to death anyway.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Not mentioning that I used to dabble in blacksmithing before my lungs got bad, or I have some skills in plant identification, like all witches... whistles along..
Darielle and Alram would be awesome at fishing! I want NativeDeer for smoke signals ;)

Alram

Flippers just flip
I'm okay doing some fishing but NOT anywhere near @Darielle and her dolphins. The big black and white orca dolphins eat penguins!:eek: