• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I'm a new player

DeletedUser

Ainmire the elf, I just started yesterday :) I look forward to playing with you all

DeletedUser55

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the game. and Don't forget to post

DeletedUser3

Welcome to .us forums. Enjoy and feel free to ask any question.

DeletedUser18

Welcome to Elvenar. If you ever have a question or just want some advise, feel free to ask. :)

DeletedUser70

Welcome traveler! Enjoy the libations and share a tale or two or ask a question or two or three. :)

DeletedUser241

Hi and welcome.
I started on 26th April and I like it! Just hope PvPs and GvGs are NOT planned (I play Forge of Empires) There are enough "fighty" games without ruining this one!
Kath

DeletedUser61

Just hope PvPs and GvGs are NOT planned (I play Forge of Empires) There are enough "fighty" games without ruining this one!
If you look at the very last page of your Build > Cultural menu, there's a Battle Arena. The implication is that we'll have something like a Colosseum or a Football Stadium, where we can watch, or participate as we prefer, and that's OK by me.

But I don't want there to be any possibility of some rowdy teenagers busting up my city.
King InnoGames can deal with the brigands, for my money, and keep them out of my hair.

DeletedUser

On the similar note, Humans have an Astrolab. I wonder if it is a subtle hint of upcoming space exploration in Elvenar?