• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Im Chrizty :)

Chrizty

Hello all :) Sorry I didn't give my introductions first :oops:,,,,,, Normally I just lurk but the more I play the more involved I'm getting, So you may see me more here on the forum :)
I'm Chrizty I play in Winyandor, Felyndral, and Elcysandir,, Its what I do when having my morning coffee,...:)
I've played Facebook games for years and hate how I had to post everything,I stopped playing, I have been looking for a new game to play and Im glad I found this one :) I like the set up. I like how I can go to Elvenar and everyone there is also playing Elvenar haha. I like how if I need something I can just go to the trader, and I like the chat, Members helping each other out in the game, or just saying hi, I also love how you are not just building a city but doing challenges as well. I'm just a beginner,learning as I go.
When at home I play on PC and have just downloaded it to my phone, so on my breaks at work I can build my army's for the tournaments :D:D:D

DeletedUser16914

Hello all :) Sorry I didn't give my introductions first :oops:,,,,,, Normally I just lurk but the more I play the more involved I'm getting, So you may see me more here on the forum :)
I'm Chrizty I play in Winyandor, Felyndral, and Elcysandir,, Its what I do when having my morning coffee,...:)
I've played Facebook games for years and hate how I had to post everything,I stopped playing, I have been looking for a new game to play and Im glad I found this one :) I like the set up. I like how I can go to Elvenar and everyone there is also playing Elvenar haha. I like how if I need something I can just go to the trader, and I like the chat, Members helping each other out in the game, or just saying hi, I also love how you are not just building a city but doing challenges as well. I'm just a beginner,learning as I go.
When at home I play on PC and have just downloaded it to my phone, so on my breaks at work I can build my army's for the tournaments :D:D:D

DeletedUser16914

welcome I have a couple cities myself, got completely addicted, but in a , "need something to unwind after work" kind of thing. I recently been asked to recruit. WOW is that harder than I thought ;-) So I was looking around the forum and saw you just posted so HI BACK

HJK84

Welcome to the Elvenar Forums!

Where you can learn "everything" about the game, with just a few clicks, searches and posts if lost :p
Although with 3 cities, I'm guessing you know quite a bit more than most. Like me 1 city :oops:

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser17256

Hi & Welcome. Nice to meet you. I can be found in all 7 Worlds. So I stay pretty busy.

Laochra

Welcome! I am in 6 realms--5 elf cities in the Fairies chapter & one human city near the end of Chapter 3. :):D

Chrizty

Thank you all :)
wow I dont think I could keep up with all 7 worlds,,Sometimes I save goods on one world that I needed for another LOL.