1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hello I'm DomiTheElf

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by DomiTheElf, Jun 19, 2018.

1. DomiTheElf

DomiTheElf Member

Hello, I started this game on a suggestion from another player I know from another game I play based in Germany also. I don't know how strict Inno and the Mods here are but over there I couldn't give the Inno name or Elvenar name. The game I play is a farming game by a company starting with B.

I have had the privilege to get to know many people from around the world. I have met a few in person. The person that recommended this is from the Netherlands, so I started on the international EN server. I didn't realize how many would be English. I was hooked, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this game exclusively or not. I have 3 cities on the EN server, all DomiTheElf. I didn't know the US server had so many worlds. EN server only has 3. I decided I wanted a game with people who would be closer to my schedule. I know even here I'm off, I'm in CA, but the difference isn't as bad as between CA and England, which is one hour behind CET.

So here I am. I really like this game and hope I can continue to play it for a long time. :)

2. LayDHawk

LayDHawk Member

I hope you you love the game as a much as I do... Challenging, strategic, graphically pleasing (ORCs is :p) but over all wonderful. Welcome :)

3. shimmerfly

shimmerfly Well-Known Member

4. DomiTheElf

DomiTheElf Member

Thanks for the welcome. I have found the Wiki extraordinarily helpful. I also like gamersgemsofknowledge. I use them both tons. I even found interesting things here on the forum.

5. HJK84

HJK84 Well-Known Member

Welcome to a wonderful world of fantasy :eek:

Best of luck! :)

6. DomiTheElf

DomiTheElf Member

In some ways this game is less convoluted than my farming game, lol. This seems a little bit due to unfamiliarity with it. I will be an old hand in no time. :D

Thanks HJK84 ;)

7. DomiTheElf

DomiTheElf Member

I know it may seem as if I have left the game, I just stopped playing in September or October of last year. My computer died, completely. I didn't get a new one till Christmas, so I had to play catch up with other things first and finally decided to check my games here after about a year.

I'm baaaaaaaaack. :D

8. Kataphractos

Kataphractos Active Member

9. LilWolf De Lioncourt

LilWolf De Lioncourt Well-Known Member

welcome to the game and the forum DomiTheElf:cool::) I started this game back in March and I really like it....

10. Riahanon

Riahanon Member

Welcome Domi! Hope you enjoy the game.

11. sputnik9009

sputnik9009 Well-Known Member