• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I'm DomiTheElf

DeletedUser18215

Hello, I started this game on a suggestion from another player I know from another game I play based in Germany also. I don't know how strict Inno and the Mods here are but over there I couldn't give the Inno name or Elvenar name. The game I play is a farming game by a company starting with B.

I have had the privilege to get to know many people from around the world. I have met a few in person. The person that recommended this is from the Netherlands, so I started on the international EN server. I didn't realize how many would be English. I was hooked, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this game exclusively or not. I have 3 cities on the EN server, all DomiTheElf. I didn't know the US server had so many worlds. EN server only has 3. I decided I wanted a game with people who would be closer to my schedule. I know even here I'm off, I'm in CA, but the difference isn't as bad as between CA and England, which is one hour behind CET.

So here I am. I really like this game and hope I can continue to play it for a long time. :)