• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Im Druindar Faric

DeletedUser7527

Hello all my name is Druindar Faric i have been around for awhile and i know alot of you know me ,but for those of you that dont well hello. i am the Archmage of 3 realms my newest realm is DragonSpine in the realm of Ceravyn we have only had this one up for 2 weeks and are almost full now ,pretty good for only 2 weeks . I also enjoy making forum signatures for folks, if you havent checked them out you should go check them outin the artist corner ,i am under that spot as Druindars sigs and avatars i do believe . i also just love playing this game and making new friends and help folks out as well . i really hope to chat with more of you folks in the near future .