• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

im in the hospital

LilWolf De Lioncourt

just wanted to let my new friends know that I am in the hospital with a lung infection and phumonia:( have been sick for 2 weeks didn't know how bad till I came to E,R, last night..I am ok just hurt a lot and I do have my laptop with me so I can keep a eye on my buildings.....LilWolf :)

DeletedUser20951

Oh no, that's horrible! I wish you a speedy recovery!

DeletedUser19723

Hurry and feel better. We will all be rooting for you. Speedy recovery, LilWolf :):)

Vergazi

Glad you got to help in time @LilWolf De Lioncourt , pneumonia is nothing to flirt with I know from bitter experience. I pray you are well and make a full recovery and get back to living life fully. Take care and be nice to the nurses...even the guy nurses, if any..they are all angels disguised as mortals from my experience.
proxy.duckduckgo.com.png

DeletedUser

Sleep. Get all the rest you can and don't worry about the game. It'll be here when you get better.

LilWolf De Lioncourt

thank You Dacrete:) I can go home tomorrow I will be on oral antibiotics till this lung infection and phumonia have cleared up. I'm feeling abit better but still hurt a lot. Thank you Everyone for the well wishes means a lot to me as I have just started this game:cool: I am happy about the Friendships that I have made in this game. :D

index.php

Last edited: