• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'm in The Misty Forest - Now What???

hvariidh gwendrot

a basic strategy you want to move forward(ish) as you move around the obstacles 99% of the time, there will always be more being uncovered in front of you vs using moves to go backwards for something

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You can only use one of the light sources on a square that has a light dot in it for that source. Sometimes you get no light dots for one type of light source, and if that happens, you can't use that light source. There are always light dots for the other two.

Just a thought of what might be the problem.

AJ

DeletedUser29838

So there suppose to things to uncover each time? i bought the 420 magic one and only got 12 spirits using all the light sources.

Myne

Oh Wise One
So there suppose to things to uncover each time? i bought the 420 magic one and only got 12 spirits using all the light sources.

Twelve is a good number! You don't get a prize for each square. Would love it if we did, but that defeats the purpose.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
On Beta I've purchased 16 of the 420 packs and found 240 cats so far.
I completely ignore the daily boxes though and only get them "by accident". My only goal is max cats.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
On Beta I've purchased 16 of the 420 packs and found 240 cats so far.
I completely ignore the daily boxes though and only get them "by accident". My only goal is max cats.

I am at 223 cats on Beta and I have gone for clearing all the fog where a cat might be hiding. This has gotten me a lot more boxes and not a lot less in cats. I will be able to buy one more 420 package on the final day after doing the quest, but of course will not get enough cats for 9 artifacts. I also did not hold out for just the 420 packs and bought the 195 three times and a few single candles. But as best as I can remember from last year, I did not complete the building with just the event either. I am going for the 280 cats and the avatar on Live, so yeah, only 420 packs and I may just wait til the final day to use them all, since none of the dailies do much for my chapter 18 city. lol

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I've seen a few people post that. I for sure got 2 bases and a couple of extra artifacts on each server last year.
Likewise. I have an extra Witch Hut base and 2 extra artifacts in all of my cities. However the 2 artifacts come from the fellowship adventure, not from the event.