• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Im Just Starting the Woodelves Section

Buck1972

Do I need the Orcs from the Armory Breeding Grounds anymore? I know I'll need armory but do I need to collect more Orcs for later use?

Smooper

With 3 armories that I almost never use to produce orcs and 2 orc nests I have stayed pretty stable with my number of orcs for the last 2 months that I have been playing woodelves. I move a little slower than most. Orc nests are great way to just passively create orcs. They come up to be built in MA pretty frequently so you can sell them if you don't want them and just make another later if you want more again.

Smooper

Unless you are critically short of supplies, why would you not use existing armories already in your city to produce orcs? They are already there. Not using them is really inefficient.
Not critically short but have not needed them. I need supplies to build troops. If I get to 1000 squads of troops then I can dump supplies in my armories for orcs that I don't need right now.

StarLoad

Unless you are critically short of supplies, why would you not use existing armories already in your city to produce orcs? They are already there. Not using them is really inefficient.
Ha I have 7 armories now and I have never made Orcs in any of them, Orc Nests and 2 level 10 Witch Huts make more than I will ever need, to the point I put all my Orc Nests in storage. Personally using them is inefficient when compared to the Orc Nest.

Ed