• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'm looking for a awesome Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser25778
  • Start date

DeletedUser25778

Hello everybody !!! I'm a old player but I'm new in this world , I like to play the game a lot , in this world I'm Elf , my boosts are planks , silk and gems . I would like to join a FS that is drama free , chatty, that have a huge team spirit and passion for team work, if is not a top ranked FS at least to work as a team on becoming a top FS. I guarantee that no FS Archmage or Mage will send me messages asking me to do more on the FS Adventure or Tournament because I'll do more than expected :p :p :p. Thank you very much !!! I'm waiting for your in-game messages !! (hopefully any will arrive :p)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome to the forum Cromania! Although I'm not on your world, I do wish you luck in finding that fellowship.

Did you create a new ID for this new world? Perhaps that's why Daiman Rahl couldn't find you. At any rate, it sounds like you will be snapped up in a hurry by a fellowship. Your enthusiasm is good to hear!

DeletedUser25778

Hello everyone an thanks for response , I found a FS and I'm happy now . Yeah , sorry I forgot to mention that it's a new id for this world , thank you !