• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'm looking for some opinions...

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Even the gaming gods are in alignment with choosing the Fire Phoenix. Woke up this morning with the Fire Phoenix in the MA. So the Fire Phoenix it is. Thanks everyone!!!
I like this thread. I picture everyone marching or on various Fire Phoenix floats and throwing opinion confetti at all the spectators. Good thing opinions are biodegradable! Oops, wrong bag. That one was popcorn, not opinion confetti. Gotta go work on my parade wave...

I spent twenty sips of clarity - no pet food. I have a chapter 18 city and no pet food. I realize that the decision not to give us pet food production that we can control is deliberate. It doesn't mean that I have to like it. There are many things that I love about the game. A few I don't like but put up with. But creating a bunch of buildings that have limited usability without pet food, and then not giving people the ability to get pet food regardless of the schedule they work, just doesn't sit right with me.

Loraharice

I spent twenty sips of clarity - no pet food. I have a chapter 18 city and no pet food. I realize that the decision not to give us pet food production that we can control is deliberate. It doesn't mean that I have to like it. There are many things that I love about the game. A few I don't like but put up with. But creating a bunch of buildings that have limited usability without pet food, and then not giving people the ability to get pet food regardless of the schedule they work, just doesn't sit right with me.

I too am in that same situation! In the past 2 weeks, I've had a single Pet Food for crafting and like you, spent several sips of clarity trying to cycle to another. Seriously! Fix the damn algorithm or make them tradable to something!

Raccon

I have similar situation with military buildings i.e UUU, MMM, and the ELR. I get one of them every 2-3 weeks If I'm lucky. I've been fighting quite few turnaments and spiers without Mage multipliers and ELR's in recent months. I was lucky to score a few Dwarven armoires in the absense of UUUs. This has led me to start catering more often than I ever remember.
It's amazing how these building show up in MA like heavy rain in some worlds, so much so that they're being used in clusters (according to some forum comments) while they've become rare commodities in other worlds like mine.
On the plus side, I'm being offered (useless) travelling merchants 3 out of 4 daily MA rotations instead!

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have similar situation with military buildings i.e UUU, MMM, and the ELR. I get one of them every 2-3 weeks If I'm lucky. I've been fighting quite few turnaments and spiers without Mage multipliers and ELR's in recent months. I was lucky to score a few Dwarven armoires in the absense of UUUs. This has led me to start catering more often than I ever remember.
It's amazing how these building show up in MA like heavy rain in some worlds, so much so that they're being used in clusters (according to some forum comments) while they've become rare commodities in other worlds like mine.
On the plus side, I'm being offered (useless) travelling merchants 3 out of 4 daily MA rotations instead!

Ditto and it's ticking me off

Raccon

May be I'm wrong, but, looks like there is a direct correlation between the nerfed frequency of pet food and military boosting buildings in MA in recent months and the Inno dev team's comment; "95% of players cater" made around the same time period!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Or it's just RNG. "The rain falls on the just and the unjust" as it says, but in the same way droughts happen. Unfortunately, the forum population is so minuscule as a percentage of players it's just as likely we in this sample of players are in a "drought" simply due to statistical fluctuations than anything has actually changed.

And that is the difficulty we have in analyzing what's going on....too little data in most cases and no confidence that the small sample we have is representative.

AJ