• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'm nearing the end of Constructs

SilverbugLuxor

I'm nearing the end of constructs wondering if I still need 10 workshops? I have over 1,000 boosters if I need to refill my main hall any ideas tips out there? Also any quest list for next chapter out there?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Elvengems has the quest lists through the Embassies chapter. The chapter you are going into (Elvenar) gives a huge boost to workshop production with its added levels, so you can reduce the number of workshops you have when you make it there.

SilverbugLuxor

I do not see Elvenar

Attachments

• Quest.png
    Quest.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 59

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I found I had 3 magic workshops with the Endless Excavation and Prosperity Tower AW's and had too many supplies even though I keep every thing going pretty much 24/7 and collect usually within a few minutes of my 3hr and 9hr runs. So probably if you have those two AW's and 6 standard Workshops it would be plenty. That's my guess, anyway.

AJ