• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I'm new to this, been playing for awhile.

DeletedUser6221

Hi folks, been playing for awhile, but never have done this before. I'm in Elvenar Mist.

DeletedUser9505

Hi Elvenar Mist. How are you today? which worlds do you play in? Yes I am nosy. I have not been on forum very much myself. just learning

DeletedUser9942

Hi .... I am J Lo and have been playing in the first world for 2 months. I have one question regarding the fellowship teams. How do we apply tpo join a fellowship that may be interesting and has an opening???

J Lo

DeletedUser9505

j Lo I have an opening in Aryendyll look up Fairy Tail

DeletedUser9505

Hi .... I am J Lo and have been playing in the first world for 2 months. I have one question regarding the fellowship teams. How do we apply tpo join a fellowship that may be interesting and has an opening???

J Lo
if they posted the name of the fellowship or just there name, you can click on your score then a box will open, you type in the person's name or fellowship then the name will pop up then click on it to visit and you can see there overview. You can just send a message to them even without going to the fellowship, most archmages are happy to have people message them and you can chat with them to get a better overview that way. Hope this helps you out.

Mimi

DeletedUser9505

Thank you shimmerfly I could not remember where else to go to.