• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I'm Sanasha

DeletedUser10454

I am new to any computer games. Even though I watch my sons played as they grew up, I still am figuring out how to win the battles. That may be the key that is holding my interest as I love figuring out how things work. Nice to meet all of you.

Liang Yee

Hello Sanasha, I've been playing Elvenar since June 2016 and I have 3 cities in Winyandor, Elcysandir and Arendyll respectively. Where is your city? Hope you enjoy playing the game. Nice to meet you by the way :)

Itzpapalotl

I am new to any computer games. Even though I watch my sons played as they grew up, I still am figuring out how to win the battles. That may be the key that is holding my interest as I love figuring out how things work. Nice to meet all of you.
If you are new to computer games, what do you do for fun?

DeletedUser10454

If you are new to computer games, what do you do for fun?
Thanks for asking I
listen to music, read all types of literature, take free computer courses, write poetry, engage in conversations with others about their culture, beliefs or how they think. Yes I am a bit of a nerd :).

DeletedUser10454

Hello Sanasha, I've been playing Elvenar since June 2016 and I have 3 cities in Winyandor, Elcysandir and Arendyll respectively. Where is your city? Hope you enjoy playing the game. Nice to meet you by the way :)
Nice to meet you. I have three cities one in Khelonaar, one in Winyandor and one in Felyndral.