• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I'm SilverMoonNector

DeletedUser7527

Hi Silver i sent you a fsrequest in arendyll and felyndral if you would like to join us i did see that you used to play there but stoped but if you would like to restart we have room for you in both i am the archmage in both and would love to have you come grow your city with us if you would like

Hi Silver i sent you a fsrequest in arendyll and felyndral if you would like to join us i did see that you used to play there but stoped but if you would like to restart we have room for you in both i am the archmage in both and would love to have you come grow your city with us if you would like
I've accepted your invite in arendyll, but I think I'm going to have to wait at least until I've rebuilt my city. Trying to rebuild both would take too long. So when I finish arendyll if you still have an opening I'll probably restart that one too.

DeletedUser7527

I've accepted your invite in arendyll, but I think I'm going to have to wait at least until I've rebuilt my city. Trying to rebuild both would take too long. So when I finish arendyll if you still have an opening I'll probably restart that one too.
ok that's no problem take your time and if you need any help rebuilding just let us know we are all here for you ty for joining us I think you will really like it here

ok that's no problem take your time and if you need any help rebuilding just let us know we are all here for you ty for joining us I think you will really like it here

Thank you for inviting me! I do like it so far. Last night I met Fae and Sass ( and one other one...I'm terrible with names- I think her name is Fire...) - I like them! Very warm and welcoming.

Your invitation actually came at a good time. I've been thinking about rebuilding one of the ones that I sold everything off and quit playing about 6 months ago. I had a city in every world and it just got to be too much. But things are going pretty smoothly in the two that I kept playing in and I've had the time, so I was thinking about it. I'm the archmage in Khelonaar and in one in Elcysandir where I'm the low-man on the totempole. LOL! But they're good people! Anyway I'm happy to join your FS.

DeletedUser7527

Thank you for inviting me! I do like it so far. Last night I met Fae and Sass ( and one other one...I'm terrible with names- I think her name is Fire...) - I like them! Very warm and welcoming.

Your invitation actually came at a good time. I've been thinking about rebuilding one of the ones that I sold everything off and quit playing about 6 months ago. I had a city in every world and it just got to be too much. But things are going pretty smoothly in the two that I kept playing in and I've had the time, so I was thinking about it. I'm the archmage in Khelonaar and in one in Elcysandir where I'm the low-man on the totempole. LOL! But they're good people! Anyway I'm happy to join your FS.
well we are happy to have you with us and as i said if you need anything just let us know and im sure one of us can help you out and again welcome home

DeletedUser7527

Hello, glad that you are back. I have a fellowship, Lizzy's Fairy Glen, & I would love to have you as a member.
lizzy if you would like to have a forum signature i would be happy to make you one go checkout my artist page under druindars sigs in the artist corner i have some of my work there just let me know what you would like and i will get it done for you

Hello, glad that you are back. I have a fellowship, Lizzy's Fairy Glen, & I would love to have you as a member.
I see that Samidodamage answered your starting a new thread question.

Thank you for your invitation, but 3 cities is all I can handle right now.

If you haven't already accepted Druindar's invitation to make a signature for you yet you should check out his work. He really is quite talented! - He made mine for me... :)

DeletedUser7527

If you haven't already accepted Druindar's invitation to make a signature for you yet you should check out his work. He really is quite talented! - He made mine for me... :)
thank you silver moon for the very kind words you don't know how much that means to me when people say things nice about my art work

GroomerWoman

I second what SilverMoonNector said. Druindar made mine too. Love, love, love It!

DeletedUser17450

Welcome and everyone is so great here. It's most definitely the right place to find help. ~ Lann