• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'm so lonely...

DeletedUser

A little about me, you ask? Sure. I'm a girl. I have two kids (one 10 and one 4, both girls, so....you know...real life sometimes). I work full-time through the week so I would never be on (unless I'm off or we're on strike...again) before 2pm EST. I have to get up every morning at 5am so I can never stay on past 10pm. But on the weekends (or otherwise noted), I'm all yours to have your way with. I'm cheeky and I'm a little foulmouthed....

ok, that's a lie. I'm REALLY foul-mouthed. I always watch myself in chat though. Unless you're into that kinda thing and then, I wanna marry you.

I like watching COPS. I like movies. Especially horror movies. Documentaries about serial killers, autopsies, mysteries, serial killers, blood, gore, SERIAL KILLERS*coughcough*

I like to eat. A lot. LOTS of noms.

I LOVE to sleep.

Sometimes, I even get up to go to the bathroom....

...sometimes....

I've been playing for a couple weeks now, but I'm still kinda slow at learning. I'm looking for a group I can grow with.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What world?

This one:
6ypfyr.jpg

DeletedUser7811

Hey my group is always looking for more members good or bad the group name is "The Reaper's Revenge"