• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

im still disappointed with the goods phoenix

DeletedUser15604

the more i play, the more it just chaps my hide at such a short time activation on the goods phoenix.. it really seems so unbalanced to only get 3.5 hours of collection per feeding compared to the very very long time the battle phoenix stays active on a feeding.. i really only get one collection per feeding because im often away for the last 30 minutes.. it takes the same stuff to feed and make the feed. for the goods one to be of any help it really should be for at least 9 hours... and on top of that the bonus production of tier one stuff is crap.. while the fire guys gets a ding dang portal profit.. what the heck is up with that... what is the reasoning behind that idea lol i just dont get it... is there even a time increase being tossed around on an update? is there anyway to get a do over lol.. anyway sorry to keep griping about this..
game on and game hard
everhad
ps .. is there a road ratio to strive for on used tiles?

qaccy

The one thing that irks me about the Phoenixes is that two of them essentially do the same thing, just in different ways. I would rather have one affect supply production somehow, either via a direct boost or through enhanced PoP spells. Instead of getting one effect for goods and one for supplies, we got both for goods. Bit disappointing to me. :(

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The one thing that irks me about the Phoenixes is that two of them essentially do the same thing, just in different ways. I would rather have one affect supply production somehow, either via a direct boost or through enhanced PoP spells. Instead of getting one effect for goods and one for supplies, we got both for goods. Bit disappointing to me. :(
That's one way to look at it I guess... The other is to see how great the synergy is if you have both--increase your production and then multiply it even further.

Still not as good as fire imo, unless you are a wallet warrior.

Socrates28

With the Fire Phoenix you really only need to feed it 3 times per tourney. I know Time Warp shortens the turnover time, but without that 5 or 6 rotations is easily attainable. With the other ones you would need to feed them constantly, which eats up Pet Food at a quick rate. Another reason I went with Fire.