• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I'M TRYING TO CHANGE THE NAME I CHOSE WHEN I WAS DRUNK ON A DARE

• Thread starter DeletedUser8532
  • Start date

DeletedUser8532

Hi, please excuse the name, as I'm trying to get info to change it.
That said; I'm looking for a new fellowship with serious players, with no members who open the account, play it one day and never return.
There are at least 5 who match this description in my current group, so the rest of the group cannot rely on them for trades, helping, anything.
I brought this to the group creator's attention, but they're all still there, so I won't be lol. I play an average of 7 hours per day, so if you're looking for an avid member, please consider me.

Thanks

Also, if anyone has info on how to change my player name, not just my city name, thanks;

DeletedUser9075

That said; I'm looking for a new fellowship with serious players, with no members who open the account, play it one day and never return.
There are at least 5 who match this description in my current group, so the rest of the group cannot rely on them for trades, helping, anything.
I brought this to the group creator's attention, but they're all still there, so I won't be lol. I play an average of 7 hours per day, so if you're looking for an avid member, please consider me.

Thanks

Also, if anyone has info on how to change my player name, not just my city name, thanks;
BMPT -- The quick answer is that you can't change your player name. However, you could try talking to Support with Inno Games. Go to your sign in page and read your Contract Terms and Conditions.

Merrymellen

Thanks

You must have been able to change your name. I could not find you!

DeletedUser15629

Thanks

Hello, do you have a trader? If so we would like to have you, please read the overvew and if you are up to it we will welcome you

DeletedUser21798

Thanks

You can't change your player name. Once you create it, its yours. You can only start over and create a new account.

DeletedUser9717

My game name is ObtuseUR, an unfortunate game name I played with as a newbie and accidently hit save. Though I tried to change it, the Elvenar gods in their wisdom said, "Tough, deal with it!" So, any missive I send to new people usually has this disclaimer thus avoiding ruffled feathers when the intended receiver thinks they are being dissed!

I was in a similar situation that you are in and ended up getting together with the active members (we had 8 of us) and started our own Fellowship. Because I was the one that put the idea out there, mI was chosen as Archmage, a position I reluctantly took. It was the best thing we could have done. We all became a closer knot group and everyone grew in the new FS.

ObtuseUR

DeletedUser24003

Thanks

what are you boosted in and what is your current ranking?

truelinor

You can find that out by looking him up on Elvenstats. You would also find out that he hasn't played the game (or at least his score hasn't changed) since December of last year. lol

Aside from that, as the previous poster said:
LOL...this thread is nearly two years old.