• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I'm xyn

DeletedUser

Hi everyone I'm xynergy, playing on this game for a few weeks. Seems like fun, but building this little city and rearranging it all the time takes forever! I'd love a help button where fellowship can speed up the builds already building.

DeletedUser61

Polishing your Builder's Hut makes the next cycle 10% faster, and the buffs are stored until you use them, but yeah, that's the best that you can do.

If you want to be busier, your best approach is to establish a city in both worlds.

DeletedUser

Hello, welcome, and all the best of luck. It has been suggested that there will be a future holding area for buildings, which will help the constant
rearranging of the city.

DeletedUser511

Welcome to the forum.

I dont want people to help in the buildings I am building because I time everything around them.

DeletedUser61

Some folks use their City Name to indicate their preferences: Builder, Culture, Main Hall.

But you can be far more direct. When someone first enters your city, the display centers on your Main Hall.
  • Place your Main Hall top center, if you want to display most of your city when zoomed out.
  • Place your Builders Hut NEXT to your Main Hall if you want it polished. Otherwise, bury it on the fringes of your city.
  • Place Cultural buildings next to your Main Hall if you want a Cultural buff.
  • Place Residences and Workshops next to your Main Hall if you want a Coins buff for your Main Hall.
Make it easy for your visitors to do the right thing.