• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Imagine for a moment...

Zoof

... that instead of 2 to 5 builders for each player, every person would get just one builder BUT that one builder would be shared across the entire server. Would things be better? Would things deadlock to complete unusability? Would the world end?

I dunno. This came up in an idle chat in my fellowship and I felt the need to ask

Iyapo1

The world would end!

I can not imagine a player waiting hundreds of hours to get access to the builder for one upgrade only to get back in line and wait hundreds of hours for the next upgrade. All the players would quit.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I’d rather see the Great Resignation help get volunteers paid than hit the builders.

Since I am always a glass half full kinda girl I say, maybe, if they reduce building times to mere seconds, it might have a chance somewhere in the universe. LMAO