• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Should he go on vacacation and abandon us to our own devices?

• No

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Heck No

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Certainly not

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Soggy who

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Sorry I was just looking for a restroom

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Vote here on whether or not you think Soggy Shorts should cancel his vacation so that he can give us a walk through guide of the expected Valentine Event.
Votes shall be tabulated by the firm of Ernst, Ernst, Waterhouse, Bob, Ernest and Julio ink
Results shall be binding

I vote NO
Like what does he do that requires him to take R&R?

DeletedUser4859

Sorry, Soggy, you will have to put your vacation shorts away again ;)

DeletedUser2824

Hey! Quit changing the signs for the restrooms! Makes it hard to find 'em when I need 'em the most. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2870

I sympathise with poor Soggy.
So I suggest he will be allowed to go AFTER he has trained a replacement :p

DeletedUser4699

Since I can't 'like' this thread, would just like to say I like this thread!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey where is the yes soggy should take a long needed break from this game selection? lol

DeletedUser2870

Lol.I think he should be allowed to do so. But only after organising a replacement

DeletedUser3507

:p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::mad::)
I like the Soggy who? Had no choice, That gets my vote....

DeletedUser4778

Saw Soggy comment in another thread but not here and just realized @SoggyShorts may not have seen this yet because he hasn't been tagged. Yoohoo! Soggy, see how much in demand you are? You now have a thread dedicated just to you. First time I've seen that happen.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Saw Soggy comment in another thread but not here and just realized @SoggyShorts may not have seen this yet because he hasn't been tagged. Yoohoo! Soggy, see how much in demand you are? You now have a thread dedicated just to you. First time I've seen that happen.

But really, is anything he has to say even relevant?

Sir Squirrel

Lol, the question isn't what's a soggy, but rather who is Soggy? Soggy is short for @SoggyShorts a respected member here on the forums that has helped many with advice and guides for past events. He has informed us he will be going for a much needed vacation and wont be around for a few months. This thread is a kind of tribute to let him know we appreciate what he has done and to let him know it won't be the same here with out him.
At least that is how I see it!

Last edited:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Lol, the question isn't what's a soggy, but rather who is Soggy? Soggy is short for Soggy Shorts a respected member here on the forums that has helped many with advice and guides for past events. He has informed us he will be going for a much needed vacation and wont be around for a few months. This thread is a kind of tribute to let him know we appreciate what he has done and to let him know it won't be the same here with out him.
At least that is how I see it!

There seems to be a thing where I can't "like" comments in a thread I started.
So consider this liked.

Sir Squirrel

I don't get the option to like a post either @mucksterme , I think its because this thread is in the lounge part of the forum, but glad you liked my post.

Last edited: