• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Impossible City?

DeletedUser2098

I visited a player's city to return the favor of a friendly visit. He had no factories for goods of any kind except for an orc portal and the accompanying mushroom farms and such. He had residences, workshops and culture buildings... but there was more free space than buildings, it seemed. How can this be possible? His score is 72K so he is not a new player.

My city is crowded and I have tried to minimize it a few times and bankrupted my population and culture. I am an archmage and want to help the fellow members of our fellowship understand the different ways one can succeed in the game. (Alderheart/Winyandor)

DeletedUser3297

This is most likely due to a player deleting their city and re-starting it. You keep all points from tournaments, provinces and buildings that are non-deletable so that is why that player has a higher score with little city to show for it. They maybe decided to start playing again and rebuild their city. :)

DeletedUser2098

This is most likely due to a player deleting their city and re-starting it. You keep all points from tournaments, provinces and buildings that are non-deletable so that is why that player has a higher score with little city to show for it. They maybe decided to start playing again and rebuild their city. :)

Thank you, that makes sense.