• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Impossible quests for new players

DeletedUser6459

It seems that it's not possible to complete or pass some of the event quests if you are on a lower level. In my city I don't have a magic academy and no where near the tech to get it and yet the quest says gain 2 enchantments of your choice. I think the game should really know what level you are on and what to offer.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You sometimes find enchantments in the chests when you help your neighbors. You can also get them by solving tournament provinces. If you are not in a fellowship, you can make a fellowship by yourself and participate in the tournaments. It shouldn't take more then 3 or 4 provinces to get two enchantments. The next tournament starts in just over 24 hours.

The Magic Academy comes near the end of chapter 1, which shouldn't be to hard to reach in a couple of days if you are keen.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you have not opened any neighbor help chests yet today, there's a fair chance you'll get at least one enchantment from the three chests you can open today. Then you can get three more chests in about 8 hours. (The chests replenish around suppertime on the East coast, for a total of 3 per day)

DeletedUser6459

If you have not opened any neighbor help chests yet today, there's a fair chance you'll get at least one enchantment from the three chests you can open today. Then you can get three more chests in about 8 hours. (The chests replenish around suppertime on the East coast, for a total of 3 per day)

Thanks for your post, I have been opening chest for 5 days now and still haven't been lucky. Will have to rely on the production when I get to the end of the chapter.It's a shame the game doesn't recognize the level of the player.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. We appreciate the feedback, but as this is not a bug, we will go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to leave any feedback about the game or the event in the feedback section of the forums! :)