• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

IN MEMORIAM

Meggi

Our Archmage, Lord Brian, has passed away recently.
He was loved and respected not only by our fellowship , but other players as well.He used to give a helping hand to everybody , and has brought our fellowship to number 1 spot in Arendyll.
We are mourning the loss of a great man, he has done a great deal for this game.
It would be nice to have a spot for all the players who have been here, to have a place for them.
To honor them and cherish as they deserve.
Thank you
Meggi
Phoenix Power

DeletedUser2768

Amazing that he would have cards from his Elvenar friends <3

Our fellowship is an online family. While we're scattered across the globe, we all support each other in game. It's not just a place to play, it's also a place to vent, mourn, celebrate, and encourage each other. As his time got short our AM got permission to share his address so we all could send our love before he passed.

DeletedUser19483

I didn't know these people but

May those who have passed on from this place know that they leave behind a legacy that shall be cherished, remembered, and respected. Know you pass with content knowing that you will never be forgotten and you are loved by those who mourn and celebrate your passing. Into whatever after life you go to, we will cherish your memory until the day we join you in the place of endless adventure. You will be missed.

DeletedUser21217

Our Archmage, Lord Brian, has passed away recently.
He was loved and respected not only by our fellowship , but other players as well.He used to give a helping hand to everybody , and has brought our fellowship to number 1 spot in Arendyll.
We are mourning the loss of a great man, he has done a great deal for this game.
It would be nice to have a spot for all the players who have been here, to have a place for them.
To honor them and cherish as they deserve.
Thank you
Meggi
Phoenix Power
So sad at your news. May his memory be a blessing.

DeletedUser2768

I didn't know these people but

May those who have passed on from this place know that they leave behind a legacy that shall be cherished, remembered, and respected. Know you pass with content knowing that you will never be forgotten and you are loved by those who mourn and celebrate your passing. Into whatever after life you go to, we will cherish your memory until the day we join you in the place of endless adventure. You will be missed.

Pretty please may I share this with my fellowship?