• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

In Memorium The Unbeliever

The Unbeliever

Some of us here have already heard, but I also wanted to let his fellow players from the cities he'd recently scaled back on to know what has happened...

In the early morning of Aug 11th, my father Robert, who many, many of you here came to know as The Unbeliever, suffered a catastrophic stroke. On the night of Wed, Aug 17th, about 10pm EST, he passed away peacefully.

I know he may have sometimes seemed abrasive & short tempered, but he truly & genuinely loved and enjoyed his many years playing Elvenar alongside so many of us. I know he wouldn't want us to be sad, as hard as it may seem right now, but rather to always remember his quirky sense of humor and the many fun times we all shared playing together.
I'm trying for now to keep going in my K-world & E-world cities, as I know his greatest wish would be for me to continue on enjoying Elvenar and life. Though we may not have him by our sides anymore, I know dad is still playing in spirit along us.

Thank-you kindly for all the fun times,
Sincerely,
Stephie 'The Little Unbeliever'

"Each man is a spark in the darkness. Would that we all burn as bright."

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Words are poor substitutes for the feeling in my heart. My mother got very ill, a year ago right now, with colon cancer. For me the late summer and early fall will always be bitter sweet, a last time with one of the guiding lights of my life.
Big hug Stephie!!! It is so hard to lose someone so close and dear.

I will raise a drink to The Unbeliever tonight, and remember him.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hugs to you Stephie. We loved his directness, his honesty, and his value to this board in helping others, whether new to the game or not. We'll all miss him, I'm sure. Thank you so much for letting us know.
1661083784012.png

shimmerfly

Little Unbeliever,
He was "quirky" at times but I enjoyed that about him and found myself laughing outloud at some of his posts.
Know he will be missed and enjoy all your memories of him.

"As you danced in the light with joy, love lifted you.
As you brushed against this world so gently, You lifted us" ~T.C.Ring

Zelda Esther

Some of us here have already heard, but I also wanted to let his fellow players from the cities he'd recently scaled back on to know what has happened...

In the early morning of Aug 11th, my father Robert, who many, many of you here came to know as The Unbeliever, suffered a catastrophic stroke. On the night of Wed, Aug 17th, about 10pm EST, he passed away peacefully.

I know he may have sometimes seemed abrasive & short tempered, but he truly & genuinely loved and enjoyed his many years playing Elvenar alongside so many of us. I know he wouldn't want us to be sad, as hard as it may seem right now, but rather to always remember his quirky sense of humor and the many fun times we all shared playing together.
I'm trying for now to keep going in my K-world & E-world cities, as I know his greatest wish would be for me to continue on enjoying Elvenar and life. Though we may not have him by our sides anymore, I know dad is still playing in spirit along us.

Thank-you kindly for all the fun times,
Sincerely,
Stephie 'The Little Unbeliever'

"Each man is a spark in the darkness. Would that we all burn as bright."
My condolences. I played in 2 fellowships with your dad on A world. We always got along well. I know he had health challenges even then, and you helped him out.
I'm kinda partial to curmudgeons.
Zelda Esther