• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

In my Magic Academy, what does this mean?

MagicPagan

To get the bear artifact, you need 1K spell fragments and 2 of what?

bear artifact.jpg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@MagicPagan The recipe you are showing is the conversion recipe. There is a 2nd recipe in the Magic Academy right now which lets you create a Bear artifact from scratch. The cost is the same as creating a Phoenix artifact, so you're looking at 3 blueprints or 900 diamonds.

OIM20

@MagicPagan The recipe you are showing is the conversion recipe. There is a 2nd recipe in the Magic Academy right now which lets you create a Bear artifact from scratch. The cost is the same as creating a Phoenix artifact, so you're looking at 3 blueprints or 900 diamonds.
And 10k spell fragments. According to that screen capture, OP doesn't have those atm.

MagicPagan

And 10k spell fragments. According to that screen capture, OP doesn't have those atm.
No, in that particular recipe, it's 1K spell frags and 2 red panda artifacts.

I've seen the others using the blueprints and 10K spell frags.

MagicPagan

Thanks.

OIM20

No, in that particular recipe, it's 1K spell frags and 2 red panda artifacts.

I've seen the others using the blueprints and 10K spell frags.
That's the recipe Henroo was referencing, and the post I replied to. The blueprints and 10k frags one:
There is a 2nd recipe in the Magic Academy right now which lets you create a Bear artifact from scratch. The cost is the same as creating a Phoenix artifact, so you're looking at 3 blueprints or 900 diamonds.