• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

In need of trading partners

DeletedUser29287

To break from doing steel in two cities my main and in my beta. I thought it would be best to start a new city in a different world that isn’t boosted in steel. On my third try at locating a world that wasn’t boosted in steel on my account, I lucked into planks/silk/dust boost completely different than my other two cities yay me. Only problem I didn’t land in an active area so I’m looking for a balanced fellowship so I can have trading partners. I’m only at advanced scouts on chapter 2.

DeletedUser7527

To break from doing steel in two cities my main and in my beta. I thought it would be best to start a new city in a different world that isn’t boosted in steel. On my third try at locating a world that wasn’t boosted in steel on my account, I lucked into planks/silk/dust boost completely different than my other two cities yay me. Only problem I didn’t land in an active area so I’m looking for a balanced fellowship so I can have trading partners. I’m only at advanced scouts on chapter 2.
what world is this on we are in fely and are looking for more members to join our fellowship called The Queens Guards

DeletedUser29287

Umm…it’s Harandar I thought I posted in the correct world group to find a fellowship there. If I have no luck I’ll see what my goods are for Fely.

Soleil Nightbloom

My fellowship, The Rising Stars is looking for players with your boosts and we have a very active trader. Some members are in very good neighborhoods where they can supplement the goods we need in the event of a goods imbalance. We mostly do fair 2-star trades, 3-star cross trades, zero/ 1-star trades are rarely done and need the approval of the Archmage. I encourage you to read our fellowship overview, check us out in Elvenstats https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us8/4615 and if interested message me in game.

Soleil :cool: