• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive members

Player9999

37 seconds since the last Inno Diamonds purchase larger than a house?..... Or until Bot auto-kill?

Did you ask the same question in another forum and FB username? The answer that they should instead be marinated and stored until it's time for the next active members barbeque seemed popular.

Seriously, unless you need space for new recruits, it's useful to keep a full roster, and only kick enough to leave 1-3 spaces for new members to accept invitations. With mobile-style speed menus for polish and AW's on HTML5, and some event quests on top of daily help, it's useful to keep a 3 page menu of members.

Crow Last Elf

If your fs doesn't already have a limit that is acknowledged by the membership, then it can be based on when your fs starts expressing the feeling that not replacing that member is causing other activities to be more difficult to achieve. If members are thinking that if you replaced X, you would be able to trade easier, achieve your tournament or spire goals, or have an easier time during the FA, then it is time to replace them.

If you have a less than full fs and are recruiting, having an inactive member show up in elvenstats probably hurts your recruiting efforts, but having only one member inactive shouldn't be too bad.

In my most active fs, going 2 weeks without notice is a no-no. And as soon as the member shows up as inactive in elvenstats and can't be contacted in any world, they are going to be let go.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
What I do is after a month of inactivity I send them an "are you still playing?" message. This message also gives a 1 week deadline to respond or to resume play. If I have not heard from them after that, I remove them.

Bethanne Rainbow

If your fs doesn't already have a limit that is acknowledged by the membership, then it can be based on when your fs starts expressing the feeling that not replacing that member is causing other activities to be more difficult to achieve. If members are thinking that if you replaced X, you would be able to trade easier, achieve your tournament or spire goals, or have an easier time during the FA, then it is time to replace them.

If you have a less than full fs and are recruiting, having an inactive member show up in elvenstats probably hurts your recruiting efforts, but having only one member inactive shouldn't be too bad.

In my most active fs, going 2 weeks without notice is a no-no. And as soon as the member shows up as inactive in elvenstats and can't be contacted in any world, they are going to be let go.

Thank you!