• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive members

Catmommy

How do I find out which members of my fellowship have stopped playing? I think our Archmage has left the game as well as a few other members. If she really has quit, I would like to take back the Archmageship, how do I accomplish that?

Dew Spinner

How do I find out which members of my fellowship have stopped playing? I think our Archmage has left the game as well as a few other members. If she really has quit, I would like to take back the Archmageship, how do I accomplish that?
You have to contact support, they will make you wait a certain time period for the inactivity of the Archmage, not sure how many days it is. A quicker alternative is to found a new FS and invite all the active players over to the new FS.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Here's a link to your FS in Elcysandir on ElvenStats.com:
https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us5/3066
It does appear your AM stopped playing over 2 months ago. Truly, it looks like yourself and 3 other members remain as the only active players there. Scroll down to the list of members and hover over the black triangle to get a popup that tells you the last time the player had a score change. Support will base their timeline on the last time the AM logged into the game. With as few of you as there are, founding a new FS should be fairly simple and painless or you could merge with an existing FS.

Aritra

Go to ElvenStats.com to see the relative play history (go to fellowship page, then select member--or just search for them under players).
If you confirm the Archmage is MIA, then you can contact support. But the alternative from Dew Spinner is probably the easier way to go.

@samidodamage ya beat me! :D