• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive Players / Cities

elvenbee

Does anyone know why Inno doesn't remove inactive players that have been inactive for 1+ year(s)? Our AM left and made me ArchMage, so I started looking at other players to recruit, but it hit a streak of players that have been inactive for well over a year. I would think Inno would remove them, since the players have been inactive for so long and it would free up server space for Inno.

Katwick

Cartographer
As I understand it, once your account has spent Real Money on Diamonds, InnoGames sort of has to keep your city alive to avoid any accusation of theft of services. Sort of like a Gift Card that's in the drawer. But after a year or so the inactive city will be archived, and removed from the map. If the owner returns, the city will placed back on the map just like a brand new city would be, although they'll already have some stuff.

Similar logic applies if you've invested enough TIME to advance your city a couple of chapters, although it won't be archived.

Last edited:

elvenbee

Interesting. I saw accounts that have been inactive since 2019, so maybe if they have spent real money, Inno isn't going to archive them at all anymore.