• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive players

DeletedUser1946

Please, please, please delete a bunch of active players. I went through about 25 players on Elvenstats and there was one active player among them. Most of them had cities in every world.

vikingwoman.jpg sesta of ValHalla

Vergazi

Of course I mean INACTIVE players.
You can simply edit your post if you wish to...no need to post again. Also, I noticed lately several inactive cities vanish, so maybe they are already on it, hm? Have fun in Elvenar!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
They do it, but it's very conservative. If the account holder bought diamonds, or the city is past chapter 4, they don't delete them. And just because the player isn't doing anything on your server doesn't guarantee they aren't logging in once a month to check other players, or playing actively on their other city or cities.

Example, Mykan is one of the most active people around, but he doesn't play the city that is beside mine, so even though it's just a builder's hut, it's never going away.

DeletedUser1946

They do it, but it's very conservative. If the account holder bought diamonds, or the city is past chapter 4, they don't delete them. And just because the player isn't doing anything on your server doesn't guarantee they aren't logging in once a month to check other players, or playing actively on their other city or cities.

Example, Mykan is one of the most active people around, but he doesn't play the city that is beside mine, so even though it's just a builder's hut, it's never going away.
I still don't think it's right. For unused cities just to sit there. I put up cities in almost all the countries or whatever before I knew what I was doing. I'd give anything to be able to go back and delete those. I know there's some kind of an objection to being able to delete a city yourself.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It also inflates the # of players of the game which seems a little unethical to me.

Welcome to the world of free-to-play games, where the number of players/accounts means all and earns more advertising money. Same thing for various forums and sites like Reddit or Spotify or tons of others. The more members they have, the more they can charge for showing ads on their site.

Dopeykr

Dopeykr

I have a city on my world map. Main Hall level 15, Barracks level 15, 14 different culture structures, and a lots & lots of different paths. But nothing else. This city has been there since I discovered in Dec 2018. Nothing changes.

DeletedUser

I put up cities in almost all the countries or whatever before I knew what I was doing. I'd give anything to be able to go back and delete those. I know there's some kind of an objection to being able to delete a city yourself.

Did you buy diamonds for those cities? Did you reach Chapter 4 with those cities? If the answer is no, they're likely gone. If you find yourself wanting to delete an entire account, you can.

https://goodbye.innogames.com/login

It's a wonderful tool I have used many times. :p

I have a city on my world map. Main Hall level 15, Barracks level 15, 14 different culture structures, and a lots & lots of different paths. But nothing else. This city has been there since I discovered in Dec 2018. Nothing changes.

That city is outside of the conditions for deletion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10917

Will that delete just a specific worlds city or my whole elvenar account? I put up cities on every world using the same email/log-in/pw before I realized that I shouldn't have. Now I only play one city on one world and would like to keep that one and get rid of the rest.

DeletedUser

Will that delete just a specific worlds city or my whole elvenar account? I put up cities on every world using the same email/log-in/pw before I realized that I shouldn't have. Now I only play one city on one world and would like to keep that one and get rid of the rest.

It deletes the entire account. We can not delete individual cities.

DeletedUser51

Inactive cities have always been an issue and we do have specific criteria which is followed for the deletions

We have put some new rules in to effect which is helping draw the numbers down, and we do hope to be able to make additional changes as well in the future. Since Mobile was introduced, it did increase our inactive numbers from players who start the tutorial and never return. Those accounts can now be removed in a much shorter time that the previous 30 days if the player never returned to enter an email address. After the email address is on an account we still do have the 30 days of no logins criteria.

The other change is that previously, as @Ashrem said, players would not be deleted if premium was ever purchased or if they had reached Chapter 4. That has been recently adjusted and the oldest of those previously 'safe' cities have now also started to be removed. Hopefully we will be able to shorten the time frame we need to allow those players to remain on the map in the future, but now we do have a start.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2768

Thank you for this step in the right direction.

Please, please, please (with a cherry on top) can we have a way to delete our own unwanted cities?

I know I'm not the only one that has a city (or three) that they're not going to play again. As it is, on the log in screen, they're all mixed in together and I'd like to see them go away.