• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Inactive purge occurred overnight it seems.

DeletedUser422

5 of my neighbors from the top of my exploration area disappeared. A little loss in revenue...will take a week or so to see if any new tenants develop in my direction to help.

DeletedUser

Still waiting for neighbors? I'm down 28 now.
They must be putting new players somewhere unless they are just expanding the map. I haven't seen a new neighbor in months

DeletedUser511

I hope they are not expanding it in till the others get filled.

DeletedUser933

Elvenar did a good job replacing some of the inactive players they deleted but still a few open spaces. I have a question about four of my neighbors though. Their Main Halls have been bound up for weeks and they do not let me boost them. Are these inactive? Are they suspended? When will they be replaced as inactive because there is no activity in their provinces? They are Ma-Lo, highsideninja, wildeyedyeti, and Lewisantonio875,

DeletedUser626

No they need to come back in to finish the build.

it sure would be great if they did log in before or after 30+ days to "finish the Main Hall build", but they have not is an issue.

Would it be better to report those players with a support ticket, or as a bug?
ideally they should be removed as soon as possible to allow for new player to take their spot on the map?

DeletedUser626

They would say its not a bug.

I must agree it isn't a bug but intended for this game in the current version. I think it is a bug that players building their main hall for 30+ days is longer than intended, and it should be more in line with 30+ 1 to 10 days, not the several months we are seeing now.

perhaps others are having neighbors with the mainhalls building for 30+ (let's say now 90 days+). is delaying the mainhall builders for over 30+ days beneficial to the community we are building to play in this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 312108

Being in an active fellowship, I tend to visit those neighbors who regularly visit me and only visit the others when I am wanting more coin. But yes, the ones who's mainhall is under construction for eternity are mildly annoying, but at a certain point you have so many neighbors. Though one of my poor fellowship members is on the edge of the world in two worlds and has no one to one side of her... which is far worse than an inactive neighbor.

DeletedUser626

Being in an active fellowship, I tend to visit those neighbors who regularly visit me and only visit the others when I am wanting more coin. But yes, the ones who's mainhall is under construction for eternity are mildly annoying, but at a certain point you have so many neighbors. Though one of my poor fellowship members is on the edge of the world in two worlds and has no one to one side of her... which is far worse than an inactive neighbor.

I too have a fellowship member on the edge, and think that is like playing this game on hard mode.

would it not be better if that fellow had neighbors they could visit and get coin from, than visiting several cities over a several months that have had their main hall under construction while other neighbors they could visit were removed by the 30+, but yet in the current game version the main hall builders over 90 days remain?

Deleted User - 312108

Very true, which is rather harsh for beginning players, but probably not as much of a problem on the US4 vs. US1 & 2 which is where I saw that as that realm is where new players get deposited by default.

DeletedUser933

No they need to come back in to finish the build.
I know Elvenar sends out "Where are you?" emails. If the players that do not come in after getting that do not come in and finish their Main Hall within a week, They should be purged a lot sooner. They are holding up the game.

DeletedUser511

Sooner then a week? Just get a Active fellowship and you wouldnt have to worry about the inactive towns.

DeletedUser626

Just get a Active fellowship and you wouldnt have to worry about the inactive towns.

Wrong. there is no worry about inactive towns.

they should be removed and replaced.

DeletedUser61

Actually factually, I'm very worried about inactive towns. In particular I'm worried about active towns that are becoming increasingly isolated, and especially so for towns that have the misfortune of being located on the outermost ring of the map.

So long as we're growing constantly, the current vacate/replace model will work for everybody EXCEPT the folks on the outermost ring, but if the worlds ever start shrinking a bit then the map will start to look like a doily.

DeletedUser626

Um im not wrong because im not worried about inactive towns I get plenty of visits to mine. Its others that was worried! That reply was pointless.

it's wrong because, you are completely missing the point of this topic.

this topic has absolutely nothing to do with joining an active fellowship that you recommended to avoid worry, or how many are visiting your town.

as for calling a reply pointless, I politely disagree.

I like the idea of the removal of inactives cities at 30+, and replacing them with new cities.
there are cities with their main hall building for over 90+ days that are still in game, they are not being removed and replaced in a timely manner.

DeletedUser61

there are cities with their main hall building for over 90+ days that are still in game, they are not being removed and replaced in a timely manner.
Cities that are sponsored by a Premium account and/or cities that have reached Chapter III (or maybe IV) are not subject to removal.

I realize that archiving, as compared to simply deleting, is a complicated process, but the ability to archive, and then retrieve, is also the ability to move a city to a different location on the map. We very much need BOTH capabilities.

DeletedUser626

Cities that are sponsored by a Premium account and/or cities that have reached Chapter III (or maybe IV) are not subject to removal.

I realize that archiving, as compared to simply deleting, is a complicated process, but the ability to archive, and then retrieve, is also the ability to move a city to a different location on the map. We very much need BOTH capabilities.

the majority of cities with the main hall building for 90+ days have not reached chapter III.
most have just gotten to the point of making their first culture building a luminous post (for elves).

I agree, that the ability to archive/retrieve cities would be a help for moving cities to different locations on the map.