• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Incident Locations

I've noticed all Incidents have appeared from South-west to South-east of my town, never North-west to North-east. Has anyone found any Incidents up in the heavier woods and hilly terrain or can I avoid searching up there?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
What do you mean by incidents? Are ou talking about the location of chests or event items around your town? If so these are the documented locations.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Incidents. Is this a new thing for mobile or are you referring to city litter during events? Assuming the latter, then:

They used to appear in a clearing on the NW slope but that location landed on the grassy plain in that area after the last space expansion . Also there is a gal on the EN Forum who periodically reminds everyone that tossing treasure in the bushes is insulting to everyone.

Also, I think you are missing the spot under the city banner.
Edit: Ninja'd by Mykan, thanks :)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Or, maybe he ate some of the mushrooms? Nah man, those are scattered all around the city. Let us know if you find our squirrel, I suspect Queen Mauriel's squid got him.