• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Incoming Message from Star Fleet Academy.....

DeletedUser20637

Greetings :) I am called Cantankerous Me.:(
I have been enjoying Elvenar for well over a year and just wanted to be able to get more info on the game as well as share what I have learned.
I'm new to the forum but want to explore this feature of the game to enhance my ability to play the game and help others.
236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome to the forums Cantankerous Me!! I have resized your picture so you can use it as an avatar :
CantankerousMeAvatar.jpg

To make it your avatar copy it and paste it onto your computer where you can easily find it, then hover over the icon at bottom right of the forum page (the one that is a question mark at the moment and click on the word avatar when the window pops up. Then browse to the picture on your computer and save it.
If you having trouble following that
Instructions for adding your signature explained with pictures! (click the link below.)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
The instructions to add an Avatar to your profile ( where the ? is now) is in the post right under the one for adding the signature.