• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Incomplete Set Buildings

kclarke

I am missing one building in both the Pilgrim's Manor and Forbidden Ruins sets--the Forge and Sorcerer's Feast. Since these provide goods I really need and I can't make enough connections, I haven't put them out. Will I ever get a chance to get the last buildings, or am I doomed to just forego these sets because I failed the event? I really wish we could craft missing set buildings since it's so important to have them all.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
For Pilgrim's Manor, you can stick the Plaza where the Steel Forge goes to complete the link bonus for the Manor piece to get that last CC. If you don't have the Plaza or Steel Forge, I think it's still worth putting out because the other buildings will have their linked bonuses to produce extra T1s. You'll still get the relics on the Manor piece and just miss out on the CC. It is very useful set for event quests between the "Produce X Goods" and "Collect X Relics" quests! The Sorcerer's Feast, I'm less fond of because it gives T3s that everyone already has excess of, though Blossom Mages are my favorite battle unit and might be helpful for early game players that don't have access to training her yet. It doesn't produce that many Blossom Mages though so you would only be able to use her in spot situations at best. That said, you could potentially get more pieces in future Sorcerer's events. I had a complete Pilgrim's Manor, but got a Tome in my Sorceries to create any Manor set building. I now have 2 Manor pieces, but not a complete second set.

Iyapo1

If Inno follows pattern, you will have a chance at pieces for both those sets in next years Pilgrims Event(Manor pieces were offered as league prizes in the last Pilgrim event, 1 8n silver, 2 in gold). There is also always a chance at a flash sale.

Personally I love the sets so I am already saving up diamonds for the next Pilgrim event.

kclarke

Thanks, I will try the Pilgrim's Manor trick. It was the Forbidden Ruins I really wanted because it provides a ton of mana if you have all the buildings.

Lady Dastardly

It was the Forbidden Ruins I really wanted because it provides a ton of mana if you have all the buildings.

Sorcerer's Feast is a fantastic mana producer, so I understand the disappointment. The main Forbidden Ruins building also has really good mana and you only need to connect two other buildings to it to get the max mana bonus for it, since the first 2 links are the mana bonues. For me in Ch. 12, with 2 links, it has better mana per square than a Magical Mana Hut.

Kadhrin

I now have 2 Manor pieces, but not a complete second set.
I've been sitting on a Tome of One Extra Building, so I'm wondering: What arrangement do you have?
Does a second manor count for one of the five pieces to get your adjacent building count up far enough to get the Combining Catalyst?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I've been sitting on a Tome of One Extra Building, so I'm wondering: What arrangement do you have?
Does a second manor count for one of the five pieces to get your adjacent building count up far enough to get the Combining Catalyst?
I have the second manor out in my 2nd city with hopes to one day be able to complete a second set for another CC. I didn't put the Forbidden Ruins set out in this city due to space issues so I am hoping to squeeze a second CC from the Pilgrim Set instead. My arrangement is nothing special. It gets me 3 link bonuses. (FYI: If you have 2 adjacent manors touching each other, it doesn't count for adjacency bonus.)

pilgrim2x.png

My main city has 2 plazas though. I came up with this ridiculous Pilgrim Jenga arrangement to squeeze a second CC out of the second manor, but I need one more piece to pull it off. I need to slot one more piece above or below the 2nd manor to get the CC. Since I don't have that last piece though, I've decided not to put out this hideous arrangement yet to avoid city Tetris until I really have to.
pilgrim jenga.jpg