• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Incorrect # of AW KPs shown when helping Fellows' AWs

LizAdelle

Game version: __ v1.106.2-(43f54eb) (2020-06-11 09:35)
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __using HTML5 Client instead
Operating System: __Windows 10 version 2004
Screen resolution: __1680x1050 (recommended)
Account name: __LizAdelle
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ N/A

Current situation:
I open FS window, click a fellow's AW button to bring up AW Help window, click on the AW I want to donate to, click on KP book to use stored AW KPs. See the attached screen shots to see what comes up - I can only imagine having that many KPs!
If I close the window & start again - same fellow, same AW - same thing happens. I have to click on one of the non-existent KPs - then I get the error msg as shown in one of the screen shots. I click "OK" and Elvenar reboots.

Expected situation:
I expect to be shown the correct # of each AW KP I have stored, and to be able to apply what I wish & continue the game w/o having it reboot.
At the time of this error, I had in stock: 1-20KP, 1-15KP, 2-10KP, 1-7KP, 1-5KP & 1-3KP
__

Reproduction Steps
as described in Current situation above

Screenshots:

These 2 screenshots show what comes up:
Elvenar LizAdelle World 1 KPs 01.JPG
Elvenar LizAdelle World 1 KPs 02.JPG

I would be happy to accept that many AW KPs if you're feeling generous...or sorry for me! ;-)

When I click one of the KPs above, this screen comes up, & Elvenar reboots. :-(
Elvenar LizAdelle World 1 KPs Error.JPG

Last edited:

michmarc

I saw this happen once this afternoon (on Khelonaar) -- it showed me having an extra 30 each of 30KP and 20KP instants. I didn't try to use them, but when I left the donate screen and returned, everything was back to normal.